Frederick Law Olmsted Society of Riverside Restoration Award Criteria
- Restoration work is complete and not in progress.
- Original residences or structures only, additions and new buildings are not applicable.
- Preserve and reinforce original character of residence paying attention to use of materials, details and stylistic features of original building.
- Replacement of missing architectural features based on historical evidence, not conjecture.
- Follow the guidelines per the Secretary of the Interiors Standards for Rehabilitation.
- Partial restorations are acceptable.
- Nominees are selected from Village of Riverside building permit application database.
- Award Recipients are selected by majority vote from the FLOS Architectural Committee.
Here is a list of our recent Architecture Award Recipients: